Congratulations to LCMH Rural Health Clinic Director
- A big congratulation to Lawrence County Memorial Hospital Rural Health Clinic Director, Gene Allen, for completing and passing his Certification test for National Association of Rural Health Clinics.
- gene Allen can now add CRHCP to his title.
- The Lawrence County Memorial Hospital Primary Care Clinic was recently recognized as one of the top Rural Health Clinics (RHC) in the Nation too.
- The clinic was one of five Rural Health Clinics to receive the the Lilypad Award. The Lilypad Awards are the first and only ranking program for our nation’s 4,600+ rural health clinics.
- “To be named among the best in the nation is humbling,” Allen said when they received the award. Allen accredited his team at the LCMH Primary Care Clinic for this success. “The team is dedicated to its community and is always striving to achieve better patient care. We have the most compassionate and caring people in this team, and I, and the entire hospital, are so proud of them and their accomplishments.”