National Surgical Technologists Week
- If you’ve ever wondered how operating rooms seem to run so smoothly, you have a surgical technologist to thank.
- They’re responsible for properly setting up the room, arranging necessary equipment, and even assisting physicians during surgery. They have some extremely important job duties and that is why the week of September 20th - September 20th is recognized as National Surgical Technologists Week.
- Lawrence County Memorial Hospital wants to recognize their surgical technologists, Shannon and Logan!
- Surgical technologists are essential. They make the operating room efficient while ensuring patient safety.
- LCMH wants to say THANK YOU to their surgical technologists, Shannon and Logan!