- Lawrence County native, Michelle Thacker MSN, FNP-C, has returned by joining Lawrence County Memorial Hospital staff.
- Thacker has been a registered nurse for over 6 years and earned her Associates’ degree from Vincennes University and then a Master’s degree from Chamberlain College of Nursing
- She started her nursing career at IU Health in Bloomington on a Progressive Care Unit and then began working as a travel nurse at Regional Hospital in Terre Haute, St. Vincent’s
Hospital in Evansville and most recently at Franciscan Health in Indianapolis
- While obtaining her Master’s degree, she completed clinical hours at Lawrence County Primary Care Clinic
- Thacker says she is happy to be back and working in her hometown and she looks forward to serving the community!