Acute Care Clinic Changes
- Until further notice, there will be changes in how Lawrence County Memorial Hospital can serve you at the Acute Care Clinic.
- Starting March 24th, the Acute Care Clinic will be by appointment only.
- This is to keep employees and residents safe and healthy and to prevent the spread of the Coronavirus.
- To schedule your appointment, you can call (618) 943-7214, Option #4.
- The clinic will have hours Monday - Friday from 8 a.m. until 8 p.m. and then Saturday and Sunday from 8 a.m. until 1 p.m.
- The Acute Care Clinic is located at the Lawrence County Memorial Hospital Rural Health Clinic right behind the hospital.
- For more information, click here!