Family Fun Night in the Park!
- Mark your calendar for the first installment of Family Fun Night presented by Lawrence County Memorial Hospital!
- LCMH, the City of Lawrenceville and the Lawrence County Chamber of Commerce are planning two “Family Fun” events for this summer; the first on July 20th.
- The event will be in Lawrence Township Park from 5 until 9 p.m.
- As part of the Family Fun Night at the park, a variety of activities are being planned, with proceeds to go to Kids’ Shopping Day of Lawrence County.
- “I think it’s a great opportunity for the hospital, the city and the chamber to get together and try to show the community what it means to be a family again,” said Don Robbins, Lawrence County Memorial Hospital CEO. “So many people today are into the internet and cell phones and things like that. This is going to be a great opportunity to get together as a family, participate and have fun. We’re excited to be able to make that happen.”
- Pie-eating contests and a corn hole tournament, as well as face painting and extended hours at the city swimming pool will also be a part of the Fun Night in the Park, along with a free meal.
- For more information on registration for events, and all planned for Family Fun Night, click here!