150 grams of pot, 42 traffic tickets, 92 warnings and eight arrests were the results of a Sunday Saturation Patrol conducted by Indiana State Police, the Knox County Sheriff’s Department and Vincennes Police.
The Police agencies were targeting dangerous drivers on US 41 north of Vincennes from 3 to 9-pm Sunday.
Among the 8 people arrested were;
- 23-year-old Lawrence J.R. Pennington of Evansville charged with Possession of Marijuana and Resisting Law Enforcement;
- 19-year-old John H. Kelley of Indianapolis arrested for Marijuana and Paraphernalia Possession and Maintaining a Common Nuisance:
- Jalen M. Traub and Jalen A. Ford both 19 and both from Indianapolis were jailed for Dealing Marijuana and Visiting a Common Nuisance;
- Marquese A. Bell of Vincennes, Charles E. Jefferson-Senior, of Muncie, and Jai Rese K.L Simpson of Muncie, all 21-years-old were all charged with Possession of Marijuana and a Stolen Handgun:
- A 17 year old from Indianapolis was taken to the Southwest Indiana Youth Village for Dealing Marijuana and Visiting a Common Nuisance.